Jun 23 08 5:51 PM

Tags : :

Is anyone familiar with this place?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 9 08 5:27 AM

Yes, the place is divine. Had the blessing of 'Gurunadhan' to visit the Ashram many times; the last being in 2003. A new visitor could hardly understand the essence of atmosphere at this sacred place. It is not easy to understand, unless you have a strong devotion and belief on 'Gurunadhan'.

Sadguru Sreemataalmaananda sworoopom

I do chant this mantra and of 'radhamadhavom' every morning.

Fondly remembering my visits.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 28 09 5:51 AM

namaste to you
would you please let me know how to contact the Anandavadi Ashram, i will be going with a friend.
thank you for your help.

kind regards
Arita

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 28 09 6:02 AM

Yes, the place is divine. Had the blessing of 'Gurunadhan' to visit the Ashram many times; the last being in 2003. A new visitor could hardly understand the essence of atmosphere at this sacred place. It is not easy to understand, unless you have a strong devotion and belief on 'Gurunadhan'.Sadguru Sreemataalmaananda sworoopomI do chant this mantra and of 'radhamadhavom' every morning.Fondly remembering my visits.

-kaypeepillai

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 28 10 5:37 PM

I had the unforgettable experience of listening to the Divine Sage Sri K. Padmanabha Menon in anandavadi in 1988 , and have his and his Divine Guru his father Sri Krishna Menon teaching books which i read hundreds of time.
ronnie gabbai
israel 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Sep 21 11 8:39 AM

all stupid  christan people want to comment hindu.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help