Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 25 10 9:35 AM

Tags : :

Back in 1972 at the University of Victoria, B.C. I remember seeing a big poster of Da Free John.  On it was written:  "I think we may have an Avatar here!"  Does anyone know who wrote that line?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 7 10 4:36 PM

I don't know the answer to that, but recently saw a poster from his group that featured a 1972 era Da, when he was young and healthy looking, so much better than the dried out prune he became.

Yomamma

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 13 10 8:20 AM

Yes, and Ken Wilbur, a great Da Free John fan, thought Ramana Maharshi set a bad example by suffering from ill health in his later years!  It's interesting how time sets the big boys and the little babies apart.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 16 10 1:33 AM

Eff Ken Wilber and it's kind of interesting how the wisdom of Da Free Jack turned into a Da Free John topic, I guess they both is bubbas, or once was bubbas.

Yomamma

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 16 11 5:11 PM

RNase Enzyme Deficiency Disease   thats what Ken Wilber suffers from I heard. Could be wrong, but I do not see it a reflection as someone who has necessarily got/IS this thing. NO way fucking known.   If one is a small tree, the unknowing, unconditioning process will not be quite as harsh as an older tree, but some trees knocked themselves around, abit.   Awake is awake. Period, I have heard. The rest is just your concept of what it may mean.

I read that i did, so I posted it here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Wilber

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help